lunes, 15 de julio de 2013

READ FIRST: Important information about wild plants


Hello and welcome to this database of wild edible plants. The purpose of this database is to have a digital record of my learning about edible plants available for the public. The incorporation of wild edible plants on our diet can be an open door for a more sustainable lifestyle in total communion with nature

In this database you will find pictures and descriptions of each of the plants I will be finding in the woods as well as other people material that I find relevant (with their respective credits). In the beginning I will focus exclusively on the plants that can be found in the Finnish forest but I hope in the future this database can grow and incorporate also wild edible plants of other countries.

Before starting I want to make sure you read the following disclaimer:

Please seek professional advice before using any plants if you are at all unsure. If you doubt which plant you have in your hands leave it out! This site and the author is not responsible of the missuses of the information provided on this blog.

1. I am not a herbalist, I am a passionate learner about plants. Therefore I will not encourage the use of wild herbs that have not been identified successfully.
2. Make sure to follow the identification steps before using any wild herb.
3. This site and her owner are not responsible for the misuse for the information provided in this database.
4. If you have any doubts about the use of a herb or did not succeed identifying a plant, leave a comment below and I will try to help.

"Be Mindful
Stretch beyond your comfort zone
Live in the sacred
Earth is Mother"
Frank Cook


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Thanks for your comment, It will show after aproval.